A complete set of our house rules are given to you when you enter the drive-in.
– Please follow the current CDC guidelines!
– Our Indoor Concession Stand Is Open! Fast Service, Come Inside!
- You can put chairs in front of or behind your vehicle, or stay in your vehicle. If you have a pick-up truck, you can sit in the bed. If you have an SUV, you can turn it backwards into the parking spot and sit in the back. Hatches cannot be above the height of the vehicle.
- There are no group gatherings.
- Any line at our concession stand or restrooms must have 6-foot distancing if required by local authorities.
- We ask that all vehicles over 61″ must park at any orange posts! (No exceptions) even if you are with someone that is in a car!
- Vehicles 60″ or less must park at any white posts NO EXCEPTIONS (even if you are with someone that is in a large vehicle)
- Footwear must be worn while walking on the grounds at any time, this includes the concession stand and restrooms.
- Your dog or cat is welcome, but must be on a leash at all times outside your vehicle, and you are responsible for their actions as well as any clean up. They are not allowed in the concession building or restrooms.
- If you decide to bring your own food, you must have purchased a $5.00 outside food permit at the time you purchased your movie tickets. Permits are on sale online as part of the online ticketing options and must be displayed on your dashboard.
- The smoking area is on the east side of the theater in the grassy area by the exit.
The following are our house rules which are for your safety as well as others:
- For everyone’s safety, no running on the gravel lot.
- Laser pointers are not permitted in the theatre.
- No objects are to be thrown at the walls, buildings or screen!
- Please turn off all cell phones during the movie, unless needed for emergencies only! Do not be rude or disrespectful to your neighbor beside you by talking on your cell phone!
- Please keep your ticket(s) available as attendants may ask to see them.
- Employees on the grounds at all times for the safety of our guests.
- Obscene language or profanity directed at any staff member or patron will not be tolerated.
- We are not responsible for any accidents that occur on our property.
- Entry without payment (sneaking in), illegal activities, and/or vandalism of any kind on our property will result in your ejection without refund.
- Be considerate of the folks around you. Do NOT raise voices, radios, or noises loud enough to disturb other patrons. This especially applies to subwoofers. Enjoy your sound system here, but it must not be (in our judgement) excessively loud.
- No individuals on top of vehicles
- No Grilling.
- No alcoholic beverages permitted!
- Outside food requires a permit!
- All admissions are enter and use at your own risk. Skyview Cruise-In Theater and it’s affiliates are not responsible.
- Sorry, no walk-ins or drop-offs. No exceptions to this rule. You must be in a vehicle. This is for your safety.
- If for any reason you leave the drive-in, you will have to pay to Re-enter.
- The parking policy is so a car will not have a larger vehicle parked in front of them and would not be able to see the movie. This is in effect every night of operation.
- Please obey the speed limit of 10mph!
- And please watch for children!
- Drivers are responsible to make sure that all passengers are inside your vehicle before moving your vehicle or before leaving the theatre.
These rules are for your safety as well as others! We want everyone to have a good and enjoyable time!
Thank you, from all of the staff and management. Enjoy your Skyview Drive-In evening.